Mutual Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and the delegation at the airport were accompanied by Deputy Prime Minister Sabine Sahib, APEC Council of Ministers, Mayor Mo Pbai P on the Pacific side of New York. I'm PA Jacob; On the Vietnamese side, there was Kuoc Khanh, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade. The welcoming ceremony was the scene of the art of singing and performing of indigenous peoples with the bold and traditional culture of the penguin people of New York.
* Within the framework of the APEC Summit, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on 17 November participated in the ceremony of welcoming official and traditional ceremonies for APEC leaders. PM Pua-neua P.O. He must preside over the reception.
* Following the ceremony, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc participated in the APEC Leadership Dialogue with the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC). In the dialogue, members of the ABAC, representing the business world in Asia-Pacific, presented significant recommendations to APEC leaders to further regional economic integration. to join, develop and build the global value chain for the micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, which connect, support, develop the digital economy, support the multilateral trading system.
The APEC leaders applauded the important business world's recommendations and contributions to the prosperity development in the region, and confirmed that they would consider their proposals in developing their co-operation orientation. APEC, as well as the development policy of each economy.
* On the same day, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and President of Indonesia, the Prime Minister of Australia and the head of the Taipei-China delegation headed a meeting with ABAC. . Businesses have raised special concerns about free and open trade, digital economy and cyber security, sustainable growth, inclusive, and fair sharing of the benefits of commercial liberalization for all. . Many EUAC members congratulate Vietnam for endorsing the Comprehensive Partnership and Transpacific Alliance (CPTPP) Agreement, confirming that this is a great opportunity for foreign businesses to invest in and invest in Vietnam. Vietnamese.
Speaking with representatives of the business community in the region, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc confirmed that the National Assembly's adoption of CPTPP in the 100% of the participants was determined to continue Vietnam. A comprehensive reform based on rules and high standards, active, active international integration, liberal and open trade advocacy and openness. CPTPP provides its members with a number of strategic and economic benefits, including Vietnam. The key among them is to motivate Vietnam to accelerate institutional reform, restructure the economy, improve investment and business environment, and increase labor productivity, quality and competitiveness. By expanding its economic and development link area, it creates opportunities for businesses to be more deeply engaged in value chains and global production chains. CPTPP also brings many challenges for Vietnam, especially in terms of fierce competition in the domestic market, which needs to deal with new markets. The prime minister stressed that CPTPP will join 16 network of free trade agreements with around 60 partners, with Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) ratified and ratified. ; The economic integration of Vietnam has brought a new stage to the business community in the region.
Concerning initiatives to prepare for Vietnam's digital economy, the Prime Minister confirmed that Vietnam is actively preparing its infrastructure for the digital economy, in particular the construction of technological infrastructure. strong digital convergence, e-state building, smart cities … Legally, the government has published many important policies to create a favorable environment for the development of digital economy. He calls on the region's business community and ABAC to actively participate in policies, increase investment, and share experiences to help businesses improve their digital economy and serve the practical interests of businesses. now.
On the same day, PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc participated in the APEC Leaders' Dialogue with the Pacific Islanders. Dialogue 14 Pacific Island leaders participated in the "Partnership for a Futuristic Number" theme.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc proposed further strengthening and complementarity between APEC and the Pacific Islander Forum to promote sustainable, transparent and highly adaptable regional economic integration. . He thanked Asian-Pacific economies, including several Pacific Island countries, for backing the candidate as a candidate for Vietnam as a non-Council candidate. UN Security Council 2020 – 2021 period and we look forward to continue to receive support from the Forum members in the coming period.
* On this occasion, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc met with Prime Minister Vaughan C. Saai.
Prime Minister Vuong Sa Saam confirmed the importance of friendship and cooperation with Vietnam; The two sides are expected to strengthen the exchange of delegations at all levels to advance bilateral relations. The announcement will open the Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City. Prime Minister Vajiralong, Vietnam & # 39; s Vietnam For the period 2020-2021, he confirmed that the United Nations Security Council was supporting his candidacy rather than non-permanent.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomed the opening of the Consulate General of Ho Chi Minh City; Announced, Vietnam supports the Honorary Consul in Vanuatu. The two PM decided to actively implement a memorandum of understanding on technical cooperation and development; Signing of visa exemption agreements for facilitating negotiations, diplomatic and official passport holders, aviation agreements, fishery agreements, forestry, fishery …
The two Prime Ministers stressed the importance of maintaining a peaceful, stable and regional environment based on international law, providing security, security, freedom of movement and freedom.
* UPS, Cargill, Google, Johnson & Johnson, including large companies in the US, including large companies with women in the negotiations with the US … Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Vietnam's Trade and investment cooperation The most important partners in which bilateral relations are the cornerstone and driving force. In the last 18 years, 38-fold increased bilateral trade and the US export volume was expected to increase by 37% in Vietnam in 2018; The two countries are still very large and want US businesses to continue expanding their business in Vietnam. He confirmed that the government has always paid attention to the views of businesses and ministries, as well as the Vietnamese branches, to address the challenges and challenges of investment initiatives, including US businesses. Doing business in Vietnam. Business leaders appreciated the commitment of the Vietnamese Government to tectonic development and continued to intensify innovation and international integration; Approving the commitment to continue to invest and accompany the development of Vietnam.
* Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh, Foreign Minister Pablo New York with R.Photo 17-11.
Delegations in both countries' fields of power, such as the two sides, fisheries co-operation, agriculture, agreed on measures to improve ties in the coming period, including investment incentive and management. Foreign Minister R.Pack said that Papua New Guinea wants to import rice directly from Vietnam, Vietnam will support the training of doctors and ensure cooperation. To provide health services to the new Papua New Guinea. Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh praised the ministries, sectors and initiatives of the two countries to promote the above-mentioned areas of cooperation and asked him to co-ordinate the operation of the case with Pueblo New York. Vietnamese ships in fishermen – friendship and human spirit. Foreign Minister R.Phacker thanked Vietnam for supporting the APEC in 2018 in New Papua New Guinea. confirmed as a member. 2020-2021 for the United Nations.