The Duke of York should apologize for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, a lawyer for convicted sex offenders.
Representing the alleged anonymous victims, Spencer Kuvin said "copyrights failed".
He interviewed Prince Andrew's BBC Newsnight on Saturday, "sad" and "depressing".
Despite criticism, which he described as a "car accident", the Prince decided to take part.
In the midst of reaction, Prince Andrew now faces renewed calls to tell US officials about his friendship with US financier Epstein, who took his own life at the age of 66, awaiting trial for US sexual harassment charges.
The duke has been asking questions about his ties to Epstein for several months.
On Monday, Mr. Kuvin told the Today program: "He was upset [Prince Andrew] He did not really accept the extent of his friendship with this vile person and apologized.
Gerçeği The fact that he is friends with a convicted sexual harasser and chooses to continue his relationship with him – this is a shortage of how wide he is [Epstein] I did these girls. "
In an interview with Newsnight, Queen Andrew's third child, Prince Andrew – said he did not suspect Epstein's guilty behavior during visits to three homes.
However, Kuvin said he thought "there is no way" for the young people to come in and out of these houses, and the prince can avoid seeing what happened.
Kuvin said the focus of Epstein's criminals now turned into potential co-conspirators.
Epstein's ex-girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, was asked about the role she played in securing the financing of minors.
Miss Maxwell refuses to make any mistakes.
Attorney Lisa Bloom, who represented five other Epstein attorneys, joined Prince Andrew's call after the BBC interview to be discussed by US officials.
He told the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire program: "In this interview, I think he's doing things worse for him, and I think the authorities will want to talk to him and probably should."
Gloria Allred – another attorney representing one of Epstein's criminals – told ITV's Good Morning UK: “Now in public court, she must testify to the FBI.”
He said he didn't know how to “not know that there were underage girls de on visits to the Prince's homes in New York, Palm Beach and the Virgin Islands.
- Six things we got from the Prince Andrew interview
- Who was Jeffrey Epstein?
Meanwhile, Labour's shadow trade secretary, Barry Gardiner, said that Prince Andrew should do his best to help Epstein's victims.
He said: olabilir It can only be the right thing to do, saying what you know about the time you spent with your old friend..
In an interview with Newsnight, Prince Andrew said he would make a sworn testimony if the thrust comes to force, and his lawyers advised him.
It comes with the prince's continued to be heavily criticized for an interview with many royal commentators on a PR disaster.
Huddersfield University students will then discuss a move to pressure the duke to leave him as a chancellor. In response, the University said Prince Andrew's “enthusiasm for innovation and entrepreneurship is a natural fit”.
In a BBC interview, Prince Andrew, "categorically", refused to have sex with Virginia Giuffre, then known as Virginia Roberts.
He said it happened at the first opportunity when he was 17.
People who were close to Prince Andrew said he wanted to raise the issues, and they did it "honestly and humbly" when talking to Newsnight.
In a lengthy interview that UK audiences can fully watch on YouTube on iPlayer or elsewhere on YouTube, the prince said:
- Virginia Giuffre had taken her daughter to Woking's Pizza Express for a party before she spent the night at home – 10 March 2001, when she said she had sex with her.
- He claimed that he was sweating very much because he had a “strange medical condition ği that he could not sweat in the Falklands War because of an overdose of adrenaline.
- She initiated investigations with Mrs. Giuffre to see if a photograph was fake, but they failed.
- Talking about his relationship with the financier had become almost a sağlık mental health problem onun for him.
- She swore an affair with Ms. Giuffre, and her lawyers advised her.
- When he invited the financier to Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday party at Windsor Castle in Windsor, she didn't know about an arrest warrant against Epstein.
- He didn't regret his friendship with Epstein because of the fırsat opportunities I learned ondan from him in business and business.