How to Change Pokemon Pikachu and Eevee Hairstyles?
There are several ways you can personalize your partner's Pokemon, changing clothes and changing hair styles. Here Changing Pikachu and Eevee hair styles in Pokemon Leters Go.
Having a good sense of style is a way to make your adventures even more memorable. Pokemon Let 's Go adds the option to let you choose the hairstyle of Pikachu or Eevee, even though it lacks other customization features from previous games.
If you want to give your partner a little glow in Pokemon Letızs Go, just press the X button to open the menu and look at the big game icon in the center of the screen. When you press this, you must open a new screen that allows you to play with Pikachu or Eevee.
How to Change Hairstyles?
To change hairstyles in Pokemon Let kullans Go, use two fingers with thumbs at home. You'll get a different hairdos depending on how domesticated them:
- For some pointed feathers, move your Pikachu or Eevee up and down.
- By the way, turning them clockwise will give you a fluffy hairstyle instead.
- For a cute model, turn your fingers in the other direction.
- Swipe your fingers to the left and right to get light side-sweep bursts.
Since you need to use all five of your fingers to shape your Pikachu or Eevee, the next set of hairstyles you can get from Pokemon Letinis Go is a little hard to pull. One tip we suggest is to shape your hair while placing the other three on the screen using only two of your fingers.
- If you prefer flat bursts, move your fingers up and down to get a clean and fresh look.
- Those who have a marvelous look can shift the screen diagonally to the right to get a cute mohawk.
- Mix your fingers to get this hair style.
Finally, you can use your eight fingers to pull your partner's hair and get an afro in Pokemon Letıns Go.
- To rotate your left hand clockwise, your right hand must turn to the other side.
- Activate a motion movement until you get an afroy on the head of your Pikachu or Eevee.
How to Remove Hair Styles
If you prefer the natural look in Pokémon Letabilirs Go, you can easily scroll the hair of Pikachu or Eevee by swiping left and right. Continue doing this until you reach the normal view.
This is everything you need to know How can I change the hairstyles of Pikachu or Eevee in Pokemon Letbilirs Go?. For more tips and tricks in the game, be sure to check out our stylish wiki. We have other guides, such as how the Pikachu will evolve, how to get Alolan forms, how to make a bright monster, and how to get more.