Users in the Reddit service actively discuss the ignition status of the Apple smartphone connected to the original charger, and the online version refers to Chronicle.info 24tv.ua.
As the owner of the iPhone X, who suffers from a fire, he connected the original charger to the smartphone and left in bed for the night. And at midnight he awoke because the device lit the fire.
See also: iPhone 7 burst when charging
Both the device and the bed suffered. The room from the fire began to be filled with smoke. At the same time, other Reddit users think this is not because the battery is overheated, because the battery is located at the top of the chassis and the situation is caused by damage from below. Probably the cause of the fire was a short circuit due to the strong bending of the cable.
If you find an error in the text, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter.