According to the World Health Organization, the biggest cause of death in the world is cancer.
Oral cancer is the sixth most common type of cancer Oral cancer can occur in the following areas: lips, gums, tongue, inner layer of cheeks, mouth and mouth roof.
According to the British daily "Daily Star", there are indications and indications of the possibility of oral cancer, including:
– There are lumps and tumors on the surface of the tongue and on the roof of the mouth and on the lips and gums.
– Formation of ulcers in the mouth.
– Red or white spots on the lining of the mouth.
– Pain and difficulty when swallowed (difficulty in swallowing).
– Changes in sound.
– Unwanted weight loss.
Bleeding in the mouth
– Inhalation of teeth without a clear cause.
Difficulty of moving the jaws.
Thank you for reading the news about the symptoms of the mouth's warning cancer, including the link swallowing difficulty siniz in the Gulf. The content of this news is Happy Days.