After writing yesterday that Ikea will close its doors for eleven days due to a government decree, another furniture company, Lesnina, surprisingly boasted that it would open between April 1 and 11, when its branches should also apply. state.
When asked why they decided to take this step and which of the exceptions stipulated in the decree take into account trade, the exceptions in the government decree are defined as the trade of technical goods, including furniture, because these goods are issued a warranty card.
It was also confirmed by the Chamber of Commerce that it was allowed to open its stores and received an appropriate statement from the Ministry of Economy, Development and Technology. The explanation for what technical goods are is quite simple – “all goods with guarantee”.
The popular Swedish furniture retailer explained to us that this exception does not apply to their stores, so they will be closed until April 12 and online stores will be uninterrupted.
For those who have made an appointment with Ikea, the appointment will be postponed, so they recommend that you choose a new free appointment.
Which stores can be opened?
Offering and selling goods and services to consumers is prohibited from April 1st to April 11th. There are a few exceptions.
Without a test condition for employees, activities can be carried out by:
– financial services
– delivery services
– chimney cleaning services (only in the presence of a contractor or a contractor and the user of a small heating device in the room and the room can be ventilated)
– repair and maintenance services of motor vehicles and bicycles (vulcanization, car repair shop, body or body shops, bicycle repair shops)
– Construction work inside / on uninhabited construction sites, houses, dwellings without contact with consumers or outside
– collecting personal belongings or food at the collection points
– other emergency services to ensure safety and health
When testing employees weekly, it can be performed by the following activities:
Shops that mainly sell food, personal care and cleaning supplies (clothing and shoes are not allowed in these shops)
– medical and orthopedic aid stores
– garden and agriculture program in horticulture, nurseries, florists and shops
– agricultural stores
– markets (excluding clothing and footwear sales)
– technical shops
– to traffic in the kioski
– non-medical individual counseling and treatment services
Also did you notice anything interesting? Send us a photo or video.