Although there are mysterious beings that we are still trying to perceive in nature, it is not hard to be friends with a cat. Anyone. However, it is necessary to know how.
We have advice for you and not scientifically less – the results of research that researchers from all over the world show for their own efforts to help the mysterious feline, come to look at us or at least look at us as friendly beings.
1. Let the cat do the first step. Even two studies by Swiss researchers suggest that when we saw a cat, we were constrained by impulse to correct this soft coat, but that we were looking at us from a safe distance and that it would only reach us. The researchers conducted a study in 51 houses in Switzerland, and if we were to relax on a sofa or a sofa and focus on something else, a host, if we chatted with a newspaper or television screen, confirmed the cat's coming to us. These studies confirm the curiosity that cats will insist on those who are allergic to them, because they work hard to prevent them.
2. Say goodbye to a greeting. When two friendly cats meet, they will heal by touching their noses. Imitate this farewell greeting and when you meet a cat, tilt it slightly, stretch your hand and forefinger. The cat will probably reach your finger and smell it, maybe it will rub with your pants. This is to know each other!
3. You should know how to pamper them. A 2002 study in 2002 proved that cats were "shaking" with their claws, and that they flashed slowly (a true love movement in the world of deception) and licked the forehead and cheeks.
4. If the first contact does not go well, leave a space. If the cat straightens and twists the tail, the ears correct the screams or look at your hands, according to the experts, it is a definite sign that something (or perhaps even yourself) is not in the mood. If you have an ointment and have shown one of the above behaviors, stop pampering and make room for it. Cats can't be forced to do anything, so if you don't want to bite or scratch you, just let go and get in and take the time to contact you personally.
5. Do not eat too much food to treat your cats. I think a lot of the owner or the owner is cooking at the owner's house = love. A recent study by the US Cornell University found that 58 percent of cats who are obese and underweight are easier than owners to lose weight after losing weight. The desire for more love and interaction showed more frequent parts and sat on the owner's back. Pay attention to their health and care for their weight.
6. Play with him a lot and often. A great way the cat doesn't like you, he worships! The most common cause of unwanted cat behavior and mismanagement is caused by distress. Not all dog owners run their dogs several times a day, but many pets are not aware that cats need a lot of activity and mental and physical stimuli on a daily basis. One of the most recent scientific studies with cats in the main role is that the cat will choose a society of people rather than food, and that almost 100% of them have a mouse on a battery, a percussion pen, interactive toys, and a ball. The game is the best way to get close to a cat and keep it in an ideal harmony, so both physically and mentally.
7. Don't go outside the apartment / house. An Italian study showed that mothers who had not gone out (or spent almost an hour with the owner in a fenced garden) had a much more intimate relationship with the owner. looks nice.
8. Remove your cat from the road. Numerous studies in the past few years have shown that puppies, who spend at least a few minutes each day with people (a patch, a lap, in their hands), are much more friendly and calm when they grow up. The ideal time to socialize with people is the second to ninth week of a machete. The 2008 work, which included many cats in shelters for deserted animals, showed that they were very much attached to the owners of young cats and young cats who were spending time with each other. there was resistance (or fear) to other cats.
9. When selecting a cat, be sure to match the characters and habits. If you want to feed an old cat with previously created characters and habits, visit it for a while and see if you clicked. It's a great clue to keep an old cat, then a protective parent, and then a protective parent when you're sure you're sure. And don't judge the first ball, give them a chance. In addition, an American study in 2012 brought destructive data – many people evaluated the character of the cat – on the basis of color! While identifying an enormous number of responding orange cats as friendly and more sensitive, whites were described as discrete and irrelevant. It is not necessary to say that color has nothing to do with the character and anger of a cat. Keep in mind, and no matter how active you are, if you're full of energy – choose an energetic and playful cat, and if you like to make a leech after a working day, read a book and watch movies or sequences (and see if it strikes in front of the cat). and select a less active bun.
10. Pay attention to body language, signals, behavior. Beware, enough to be reasonable and available. Watch how your pet reacts to your movements. Because their signals are actually thin and almost unnoticeable, only a slight blink may mark a sign of infinite happiness and satisfaction and indicate that they are just a twitch or irritation to the ears. But when you know it, you will learn them easily so that you will be happy and become a true friend. So you're definitely going to have confidence, which is the absolute way of unconditional love.