Wednesday , November 25 2020

Girl took the burning of the hand unexpectedly due to the iPhone X



The American Consulate Reddit I have a review of the iPhone X.

Related information shared user Reddit.

The user said that his sister was charging the device and left to rest. When he suddenly flared, iPhone X was next to the owner. As a witness, I loved the photo.

The images were fused to iPhone X with a lightning connector.

She explained that the smartphone had unexpectedly come to bed and her sister's hand had been on. During the overheating, the iPhone came into contact with the girl's hand, resulting in an impressive burn. Victim could not file the case with the court Apple has not yet commented on this incident.



COMMENTS
No comment

ALSO READ:


Source link