Although the LG G7 One is an unheard of smartphone since the launch of IFA Berlin 2018, LG has announced that it is the first in its portfolio to go to the latest Android version of the company. Most likely, this update was a little bit too much for Google because the LG G7 One is part of the Android One.
The upgrade is 812 MB in size and introduces the following improvements:
- new interface + scrolling navigation movements;
- battery functions and adaptable brightness;
- Adjustable functions for Do Not Disturb app;
- Game Mode 3.0;
- The Digital Welbeing application that can monitor the time spent in front of the smartphone;
- camera application news;
- Security update for November 2018;
- other system improvements.
The update is logical and normal for an Android One phone, but the LG G7 ThinQ flagship expects LG's updates to be a person who breaks ice. This device seems to have something to wait for.