No feeling, cold air and bad entry in a game that does not have, Atlas rojinegros, last night with La Fiera de León Estadio Jalisco 'goal in the match, but the goal is over. Esmeraldas says goodbye to the chance to reach Liguilla in practice.
Calzada Independencia's 0-0 result still left the Atlas in one end of the table, but with 10 points, after the 2018 Opening started, it reached a double digit for a tear. in fanatica Red and black.
Meanwhile, Nacho Ambriz and his children are almost leaving the chance to enter the Fiesta Grande of Mexican football. Although 17 units have been added and linked to Guadalajara, the difference of targets is worse and therefore placed at the 13th place of the general classification after 15 full days.
Atlas's problems began very early in the game, Argentine midfielder Ricardo Álvarez was injured and had to make changes to the 8-minute action to give Brayan Garnica a chance; However, the fact that Garnica was relieved from the field in the complementary area is another case, suggesting that the foxes have suffered in this commitment because of the deportation of the 66-year-old Cristian Calderón.
La Fiera, more aggressive
This worked to make use of the Leon box, and therefore Ignacio Ambriz would pose a greater danger to the players on the field, as did Walter González, which led to the launch of Mauro Boselli, with a greater attack capacity. José Santiago Hernández.
The minute he continued to progress and Atlas couldn't control the game completely, Leon took the ball and started to score goals, but with Mauro Boselli and Walter González they couldn't determine how dangerous the opportunities were. José Hernández is already dressed as a hero in the game.
As far as Leon, only 10 reds and blacks could not resist, and the poor emerald left no discomfort because they couldn't get three points.
The next day, Atlas will take Pachuca Jalisco Stadium, but now in normal hours, Friday at 21:00; La Fiera will host Chivas at León Stadium on Saturday, November 10 at 19:00.
Atlas used three different tactical stops against the Lion. Started with 4-1-4-1. After the injury, Ricardo Alvarez (# 11) was changed to 4-3-3 with the introduction of Guillermo Hoyos, Brayan Garnica. In the second half, before Christian was unfairly deported in Calderón, the Foxes played only one tip.
Hoyos y Duque
For the first time ever, coach Guillermo Hoyos came on the field, and before the start of the game, he chatted with the team and tried to motivate his team to win against Leon. Jefferson Duque didn't work, the clearer one failed in the first half.
Pepe was a factor
Goalkeeper José Hernández succeeded in becoming the best in the Atlas. The lion tried to capitalize on the fact that Tapatios' was numerically inferior, but the goalkeeper chilled every fiery ball that attacked his target. The team lost from the middle field in the last 25 minutes, but they still reached it to reach that point.
- 10 points are added in red and black after 15 days and in the 17th position of the general table.
- 24 minutes, he played tapatíos with a man next to the red relief of the referees' Cristian Calderón.
- 17 From the distance of Ligula to the 13th class Esmeraldas & # 39; s arrivals.
The first eleven
1. José Hernández, 29. Ismael Govea, 3. Leiton Jiménez, 14. Omar González, 26. Cristian Calderón, 7. Juan Pablo Vigón, 10. Clifford Aboagye, 21. Lorenzo Reyes, 8. Andrés Andrade, 11. Ricardo Álvarez 17. Jefferson Duque, DT. Guillermo Hoyos
15. Brayan Garnica, 11. Álvarez, 8 & amp; 13; 13. Ulises Cardona, 15. Garnica, 68 & # 39; 20. Jairo Torres, 8. Andrade at 88 & # 39;
25. William Yarbrough, 5. Fernando Navarro, 6. William Tesillo, 22. Miguel Herrera, 24. Osvaldo Rodriguez, 12. José Rodríguez, 11. Yairo Moreno, 10. Luis Montes, 13. Alexander Mejía, 27. Juan Calero, 17. Mauro Boselli, DT. Ignacio Ambriz
19. Roberto Diaz for 27. Calero from 55 & # 39; 9 for Walter Gonzalez 12. from Rodney to 70 & # 39; ye 18th to 18th Pedro Aquino, 24. Rodriguez to 80 & # 39;
Referee: Francisco Chacón
center: Jalisco Stadium
multimedia informador.mx video