Public prosecutor José Domingo Pérez Fuerza confirmed the statement of the popular congressman Miguel Castro Following the campaign contributions from Odebrecht, Keiko Fujimori and Fuerza 2011 as an open witness in the money laundering investigation.
Pérez I refrain from giving the details of the investigation, but I confirmed that he was a parliamentarian who demanded testimony. The magistrate did not specify whether Castro Grünce approved the version presented under the previously protected witness figure.
Castro He was interrogated in Cercado de Lima at his parliamentary office in Block 3 of Jirón Huallaga.
"I'm not going to talk about previous directions. […] However, I would like to point out that the investigation was appropriate and useful, and commented on the prosecutor as he left the properties.
Pérez He stated that the apology was not a raid, as was the case on social networks this morning, but a raid.
"I want to correct this bad information." What has been done is an effort made by the congressman. Castro Grandezto draw a tax return on this person to be drawn to draw attention to the demand, "he said.
The lawyer, Giulliana Loza, said they were asking about the questions that they considered un appropriate for their defense osh in the presence of the legal defense of Humberto Abanto and Jorge Yoshiyama.
As you remember Miguel Castrohe confessed that the prosecutor was one of the protected witnesses used by the prosecutor. José Domingo Pérez To support requests for arrest by former presidential candidate and other persons.
"The testimony of the prosecutor is a testimony. In all the alleged statements, I am." Said. Miguel Castro On November 5, 2015, as a protected witness between 2017-55-8.