Post-2017 bankruptcy continues. Residents are also waiting for millions of demands in the Oslo Reconciliation Board.
Housing and lawyer Andreas S. Christensen said on Tuesday that Dagens Næringsliv (DN) had been sent to the District Court of Asker and Bærum and objected to the Oslo Settlement Board for a total of 1.5 million. The stew is applied to the Narviga Invest and Arjuna companies, which are managed by Karsten Ims, former president of Norwegian Wood, with a hundred percent hand.
Ims confirmed his opposition to DND Narviga Invest. However, he says he has seen nothing about a Complaint Complaint.
"We are expecting to discuss a meeting with the lawyer of the company. We have not yet received the complaint against Arjuna to the Oslo Settlement Board, so we cannot comment on it as we read it, it writes it to the newspaper in an e-mail.
The festival went bankrupt on 7 November 2017 at the Asker and Bærum District Court. He had been in operation for 25 years. The last Norwegian Wood Festival, held in June of the same year, had only Norwegian artists on the poster, and on average only 2,000 guests a day.
According to the DN, there is demand for a property of about 4.3 million kroner, and many of the claims come from artists from the Norwegian Forest in June last year. In addition, employees who are not paid are likely to receive a request from NAV's wage guarantee application. Artists with unpaid money include names such as De Lillos and Lillebjørn Nilsen. Demands are 275,000 NOK and 85,000 NOK respectively. In addition, former festivals director Svein Bjørge expects to pay 405,000 crowns.
This is the attempt to place a new festival under the same name in Frogner Park, this year's beer entrepreneur Henning Thoresen, http://www.ballade.no/sak/norwegian-wood-avlyst/.