If you have symptoms of influenza, asthma or allergies, you are probably told to stay inside.
But maybe you should get into the fresh air.
"In recent years, a significant increase in asthma and allergy may be associated with a poor indoor climate. In winter, especially young children live more inside, we know that they are easier and more infected and are infected with bacterial diseases. Dr. Kjell Vaage, most of the time, the indoor air can be much more polluted than the outside air.
- Read also: How to get rid of bad smells in cars and homes
It is well documented that the insufficient indoor climate exacerbates the outbreaks of asthma and allergy patients.
The incidence of these diseases is increasing and research shows that the causes of the increase are more related to the external and internal environmental factors than the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association.
"We also know that in winter, the growth of fungus and mold in houses often increases in this season," said Dewey, and in a building damaged by time, increased risk of developing asthma and also more and worse. respiratory infections, coughing in the chest, and tubing, üst says Øyvind Setnes in Insurance.
Various infectious diseases associated with the indoor environment mainly affect the respiratory and mucous membranes in the nose and throat region. It causes common discomfort such as colds and flu.
One of the worst sources of indoor pollution is molding.
Te Especially in the transition between the wet autumn air and the winter cold when the mold grows. We don't like it, but the interior air is affected. Kupa If you don't get a trophy, it's going to be a health problem for anyone living in the house, al says Setnes.
Condom molds are the most common, but all molds can be prevented with good protection. The keywords here are that the surfaces remain clean and dry and that moisture does not accumulate anywhere.
GOOD ADVICE FOR GOOD INNOVATION:
- 1. Clean twice a day for 15 minutes. You don't stop opening the window, you need to open the windows in every corner of the house. Then the humidity increases and the temperature decreases, causing the rotating powder to become heavier and to lie on the ground. In addition to using the extractor fan, you must have an open window during cooking. This is to prevent water vapor and gas.
- 2. All rooms hold a fixed internal temperature of 21 degrees. Do not turn off the heat in the rooms you use, the surfaces become cold and create moisture together with moisture. The resulting water can quickly cause mold. Particularly important is to have a temperature of 18-21 degrees in bed, we do some moisture while we sleep.
- 3. If possible, avoid putting clothes in the enclosed area for drying. Water vapor is the worst for your home climate. When it comes to the indoor climate, which can increase the humidity, asthma and respiratory distress, it can lead to mold formation which is the most important problem. If you need to wear clothes to dry inside, it is recommended to do this in a bathroom with a hood.
- 4. Avoid large furniture against direct cold exterior walls. It should be airy and good air circulation where cool and hot air meet. Otherwise, condensation, which may eventually turn into molding, will develop. We recommend leaving at least 5-10 cm space between furniture and cold outside walls.
- 5. Provide your documents, especially if you are a tenant. In some cases, landlords may be asked to make improvements, and ultimately, the contract may have to be terminated. This is true for homes where living has been shown to be dangerous and nothing has been done to remedy the conditions. (Source: Insurance Insurance)