Jennifer Lawrence and Husband Cooke Maroney Expect Their First Child Together
Jennifer Lawrence is expecting her first child with her husband, Cooke Maroney, who is the representative of the 31-year-old actress. People.
Lawrence and Maroney, 37, got engaged in February 2019 and married in October.
Celebrities such as Adele, Amy Schumer, Kris Jenner, Cameron Diaz, Emma Stone, Nicole Richie, Ashley Olsen and others attended the wedding, which took place in Rhode Island.
while on podcast Naked with Catt Sadler In 2019, Lawrence said she wanted to marry Cooke.
* Jennifer Lawrence and husband Cooke Maroney are twins on a rare trip together
* Jennifer Lawrence’s quarantine drinking habits prove somewhere that it’s always 5 o’clock
* Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney on their honeymoon in Indonesia
* Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney went out together for the first time since their wedding.
* Relive the whirlwind romance of Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney
“I want to legally bind him to me forever,” she said.
“And fortunately the paperwork exists for such a thing. It’s the biggest. You find your favorite person on the planet and you’re like, ‘You can’t go!’ That’s why I wanted to accept this offer.”
The news that Lawrence is pregnant came just hours after the trailer for the Netflix movie. Don’t Look Up fell.
Directed by Adam McKay, the ensemble comedy stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Kid Cudi, Ariana Grande, Timothée Chalamet, Meryl Streep, Tyler Perry, Cate Blanchett and Lawrence.
The movie will be released on December 10 this year, and then on December 24. Lawrence previously played the lead role in 2017. Mother and 2018s X-Men: Black Phoenix.
Lawrence has yet to make a public statement about her pregnancy.