Friday , February 26 2021

After the difficulty of swallowing a snot, the young man who is paralyzed dies



Write – Sam Ballardyoung paralytic for a meningitis story moved Australia, he died 27 years old, surrounded by family and friends.

When began the tragedy of a young rugby player friends challenged him eat one slugs When they celebrated their 19th birthday in 2010, they found it in their own gardens.

Although she did not feel bad that day, she began to feel strong pain in her legs and, when she went to see the doctor, she was diagnosed with an infection in the brain because of a parasite commonly known as Angiostrongylus Cantonensis in slug-fed insects. Rat feces

This parasite causes a disease called "eosinophilic meningoencephalitis" whose main symptoms are severe headache, nausea, vomiting, seizures and other neurological disorders.

The young man was in a coma for 420 days and followed. paralytic When he was discharged from hospital three years later, he was down his neck.

After eight years of suffering, the young man was besieged on 2 November by his family and friends.

Boy, I love you & # 39; was able to tell her mother Katie Ballard the last words.

(With RT and ADN40 information)


Source link