Blizzard Entertainment has released a new patch Advanced Tracking In addition to the first exit of the new hero AsheOrganize some of the features and capabilities of Mercy, Reaper, Roadhog and Symmetra in the main cast.
Below is a complete list of changes to heroes Advanced Tracking:
- Valkyrie: The cost of Ultra is reduced by 15%. Treatments rose from 50 to 60 per second.
- Infernal mouth: Pink color reduced by 50%. Rosata rearranged her orbit.
- harvest: Return of health was removed from 30% of 20% of the damage.
- hook: the delay between the launch of the hook and the approach of the target was reduced from 0.5 to 0.3 seconds. It now greatly reduces the inertia of the connected target. The time of recovery begins immediately (before it has reached the target).
- scrap: The main and secondary fire rosata were recalibrated. Rosatas' ordinaryness decreased by 50%.
- shit: Maximum rejection speed increased by 25% (8 to 10 meters per second). Horizontal recoil is slightly reduced.
- Photonic projector: Main fire beam is charged 20% faster.
As we anticipated, in addition to the above mentioned balancing changes, the latest patch also introduces Ashe. New (anti) heroin Advanced Tracking It is armed with a repeating rifle with two firing modes and faithful shotguns, useful for large-scale damage at close range or moving rapidly without bouncing. If necessary, gunslinger can also use a dynamite rod that explodes in a large area, giving large damage, and continuing for several seconds to hit enemies. Reflects Ashe with Ultra B.O.B.Omnic, his devoted friend who throws his opponents into the air, then hits his wrists repeatedly.
For all information about Jesse McCree's former raiding friend, we recommend reading our comprehensive article.