Saturday , October 23 2021

Geraldton man I was also attacked by security guard at the Jonge Israel airport


A GERALDTON man was left with a broken jaw requiring urgent surgery after a violent clash with security guards at an Israeli airport.

Ben de Jonge, a forty-year-old man, said he expects to meet happily when he arrives at the Tel Aviv airport on Wednesday after a long flight from Australia with his Israeli wife Neta and his two young children.

For the past five years, an Israeli resident knew the airport security process.

The last thing he expected was a broken chin.

Mr de Jonge, speaking to 7 news reporters from the hospital bed, told the female security guards that he was tired of the flight and explained that he did not want to answer his questions. He said the staff understood.

However, a male security guard was called. The picture ordered him to sit again and again and he refused. Mr. de Jonge said the official punched him in the chin.

Inde The next thing I'm on. From nothing. I didn't see him coming. G

“I'm still in shock. I don't know where it came from. "

An airport doctor participated in injuries before being taken to hospital. His jaw was broken in two places requiring urgent surgery.

“He was an animal, you know. He was looking at me like he wanted to kill me even while he was sitting on the floor with his blood-dripping blood handcuffs.

“He wouldn't stop looking at me. I swear this guy belongs to a cage. This is not real."

When Mrs. de Jonge received a call at the airport, she was waiting for her husband with her children.

”I received a phone call saying I was under investigation, and we couldn't see it in an hour, so we had to wait outside,“ he said.

Al I tried to get more information from the person who made me steal, but he didn't want to give it to me. “

The panicked Miss de Jonge briefed her on the attack and struggled to explain the situation to her children.

”It's not like we expected to take my father in Australia in two weeks,“ he said.

Ğinde When he came to see her yesterday (there were tears), “she said.

After a seven-hour operation, Mr. Jonge is recovering from the hospital to replace his jaw, and the emotional passage of the attack is clear.

”I'm not good,… he said emotionally.

“I'm better after surgery yesterday. It's been hurting for the last two days, and I didn't think. I spent the last two days looking out the wall. "

In a statement from Tel Aviv airport, Mr Jonge said he refused to introduce himself to a security guard.

Source link