Will the new Middle East project be successful and will the dream of historical Zionists to dominate the Arab region come true? What are the conditions that guarantee this success? Is it verifiable and sustainable? What are the challenges facing the project? How will it be overcome? Finally, will the patriotic, pan-Arab and Islamic forces that reject this project surrender under pressure and intimidation? Or will you continue to resist? What are the ways of resistance? Can you hold on?
The Zionist entity fears democracy in Arab countries and fears freedom of expression and freedom of political, social, civil and religious formation there, because democracy will only bring enemies (Israel)
In the last three decades, the Zionist entity (Israel) has made unremitting efforts using the many tools and mechanisms we have presented to them in the previous article to provide the appropriate conditions for revitalizing the new Middle East project, and above these conditions:
1. Securing the borders of the Zionist entity
The state boundaries of the Zionist entity are now witnessing security stability, which has not been witnessed before, upon which Arab countries have signed elaborate agreements stipulating this and granting the Zionist entity the right to veto them. any breach of security and taking measures to deter such breaches. To secure them, the northern borders are secured by United Nations forces, the southern borders by Egypt, but inland by the Palestinian Authority and the Islamic Resistance in the West Bank. The Movement in the Gaza Strip (Hamas) is committed to securing internal lines of contact with the Zionist formation from the east and southwest in order to preserve its ten political achievements and has adapted to extremely harsh conditions. The Palestinian cause is happening at all levels and at all levels at this stage. As for the Syrian borders, they expect a final solution to the Syrian internal crisis.
2. Increasing the qualitative advantage of the Zionist entity over the rest of the countries of the region
The Zionist formation will not give up its qualitative advantage over Arab countries in every field:
- Politically: the only democratic system in the region.
- Militaryly: not only by possessing nuclear weapons, but also by the full American commitment to preserving the Zionist entity and the commitment to enduring military superiority over all united nations.
- Security: With private and allied networks penetrating the world and the countries of the region, high technological capabilities and close security cooperation with the major countries of the world.
- Technology: It surpasses all countries in the region in terms of software and communication, and the Zionist entity is considered one of the most developed countries in this field.
- Economically: The Zionist entity does not suffer from economic problems and does not need Gulf money. As is common, the Jewish Agency and the US are responsible for helping them overcome any financial problems they may face at any time.
This superiority causes the Zionist entity to not need Arab countries to support it and help them resolve their crises, improve its reality and improve its image, rather it is the Arab countries that need a Zionist presence in various fields. . Obviously, this superiority will allow the Zionist entity to receive priority, leadership and leadership in what will be proposed in the huge projects awaiting the new Middle East.
3. Elimination of political Islam and creating an alternative religious model
This situation resulted in two things:
First: Prepare a list of Islamic political groups and movements, notably the Muslim Brotherhood, who completely and thoroughly reject the idea of reconciliation with the Zionist entity, classify them as terrorist groups and criminalize their connections and cooperation with them or contact them. And developing a nationwide awareness-raising plan to warn against these groups and explain their dangers to security and stability; He is suspected of confusing his legal opinions with political considerations. While this is clearly adopted by some Arab countries, other countries are taking these measures gradually and without fuss.
Second: To present the alternative religious model under the name of (moderate Islam) and train imams, preachers and preachers on this subject and adopt it from the highest religious and legal institutions of the country.
– Do not interfere in politics, as this is within the guardian’s authority, responsibilities and powers, and is qualified to play this role, and this role destabilizes the situation.
Hearing and obeying parents in all the decisions and actions that they make, that anyone who deviates from his hearing and obedience commits a sin and violates the rules and legal provisions of the true religion of Islam.
– Openness to others, diversity, freedom of choice, intertwining of cultures and the struggle against race, religion, color and sexual discrimination… countries have begun to practice with great enthusiasm.
4. Existence of powerful Arab totalitarian regimes
This project needs strong partners who can implement what has been agreed with the Zionist entity and can enter with it a real normalization process in all spheres, imposing it on the people and their political, religious, educational and civic institutions, and not allowing their opposition, not just that, determined and stable partners and continuity. so that these agreements are not canceled or normalization is stopped when the regime changes. Why when it comes to totalitarian regimes, because the Zionist entity fears democracy in the Arab countries and fears freedom of expression and political, social, civil and religious formation in these countries, because democracy will only come with its enemies (Israel). To Shimon Peres, the former head of the Zionist entity.
Such totalitarian regimes based on tyranny and corruption allow the Zionist entity to penetrate and penetrate, as we presented it in our first article of this series under the title “Painful Experiences”.
5. American warranty
In this project, the Zionist entity must have a strong foreign partner with its partner countries, with political, economic, military, security and technological control threads. This partner is the United States of America, the great ally of the Zionist entity. the care, the satisfaction and defense of their needs. Partnership with the United States is sufficient as the Zionist entity takes its place for the remaining partners. In the next few months, we will witness the continuation of the current US administration as the previous administration began to expand the circle of countries that signed the “Abraham Accords”.
These five conditions were fulfilled, and the first party of Arab countries set out to sign agreements to realize the great Zionist dream, and soon the second party of the Arab countries, in the fourth wave of normalization, could include the rest of the Gulf Cooperation Council and other countries such as Mauritania and Djibouti. Comoros before the formation and the start of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar at the end of next year at the latest.
Will things go the way the Zionist formation and its partners hoped to establish, lead and control the new Middle East? Or are there major regional and international challenges that need to be addressed in order not to hamper the implementation of the project, like the last 30 years ago? Will he be able to overcome these challenges? What are the possible expectations in light of this? (Continued).
More from the author