¿Usas Whats up to be able to chat? This way, any person in the world can communicate with someone else whenever they want to share news, photos, videos, GIFs, as well as other types of content.
However, sometimes some people will want to log into our mobile device to view our conversations. Whats up or know who we chat with the most.
SEEING: WhatsApp: download statuses without schedule and in high quality
Now it is not only the traditional method of blocking the application with our fingerprint, but it is also possible to restrict all our conversations with our face. Do you know?
It is not necessary to have a third party app to run this tutorial. On the contrary, everything is the same Whats up and you just have to explore a little bit.
HOW TO BLOCK YOUR WHATSAPP CONSULTATION WITH YOUR FACE?
Whats up It already has a number of functions that will be available to everyone in the coming days, such as changing the color and even searching on the computer. However, there is one thing you should know specifically to improve your privacy:
- It should be noted that the ability to unblock WhatsApp with your face is only available on iPhone.
- On Android terminals, it is possible to use only your fingerprint on the screen.
- For this, you must enter an Account.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Scroll down to the last option and you will see the “Lock Screen” tool.
- At that moment, WhatsApp will ask if you want to lock your device with Face ID.
- Enable it and choose from when you want WhatsApp to ask you to unblock your chats with your face.
That way, if a friend unlocks your phone, they won’t be able to access your WhatsApp chats because you decided to turn it off.
Do you have any problems? Do you need to report? If you have any problems, you should write to the contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
If you need to do a general query now, you can fill out the form using this link.