- US stocks backfired, the media said the Fed could slow the rate hike next year.
- The US dollar index fell below the 97 level and the central parity of the yuan was reported as 6,8599 and 123 points.
- Focus: The Fed's Beige Book says the tariff effects are spreading across the United States and the salary increase is accelerating.
- This year's preview of the non-agricultural report is coming soon! What should the market pay attention to? Wall Street
- Federal Reserve: Tariff effect spread across the US
- View the full story in Google News