- OPEC reached a new agreement to cut production, oil prices rose 4% |
- Agreement reached! OPEC + production reduced 1.2 million barrels per day and oil price in Wall Street increased by 5%
- Oil-producing countries agree to cut production to offset international oil prices Voice of America (VOA)
- US and Russia hope low oil price will be offset by NTDTV
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will cut production by 1.2 million barrels next year and increase crude oil by 6% in intra-day trade.
- View the full story in Google News