- Oil-producing countries agree to cut production to offset international oil prices Voice of America (VOA)
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will cut production by 1.2 million barrels next year and increase crude oil by 6% in intra-day trade.
- Focus: OPEC initially agreed to cut production but decided not to complete production yet to wait for Russia's commitment Reuters
- Overnight News: US equities drop after sharp drop in oil prices following OPEC's postponement of production cuts
- US and Russia hope low oil price will be offset by NTDTV
- View the full story in Google News