- Guotai Junan: Fed to suspend interest rate hike in second half of 2019
- A night drama! Wall Street traders actually bet the Fed will not raise interest rates next year.
- Last week, US employment growth slowed in November, and salary growth was lower than expected. The consolidation of the decline in interest rates reduced expectations.
- Is it on the market? The Federal Reserve officials first announced that the rate hike would be suspended in December.
- Fed members first implied the public: or they would postpone the next interest rate until next year.
- View the full story in Google News