Severe snowfall (7 to 21 December) is the third solar term in winter.At this time, the weather is cold and cold, and the snow is flying.At its very strong time, but yang is also beginning to germinate. Animals such as tigers strongly influenced by fire will emerge from the cave and begin to mate and multiply.
The effect of heavy snow festival on the body
Pay special attention to cardiovascular health to avoid arrhythmia, stroke, and even myocardial infarction, as cold air will cause narrowing of blood vessels.
Winter is also prone to lung-related problems or deterioration of existing conditions. To protect the lungs, it is best to drink plenty of warm water to avoid air pollution, quit smoking and remove toxins from the body.
In general, intense snow festivals are also a time when people are prone to catching colds, so keeping warm is an important health care method.
Big Snow Health Tricks
1. People who drink more tea, chill and get cold can add a few slices of ginger in tea.
2. Changing coffee with Indian milk tea helps strengthen kidney function.
3. Eat less sugar and the polysaccharide disrupts the body's natural energy.
4. Wear hat, scarf and gloves to keep warm. In particular, elderly people in severe cold areas may wear a soft wool cap to maintain body temperature while sleeping.
5. Use a foot heel to massage the inside of the calf on the other side to promote energy circulation.
6. Use a warm, scented, fragrant oil to increase energy, stimulate your mood and keep your body warm (see below).
7. Avoid anger and scare, protect your heart and brain.
Use high-quality nut oils such as sesame oil, walnut oil or avocado oil for cooking. Such oils help the body to get good energy and warm.
Eat more broccoli, dill (wood fennel), chestnut, cashew, onion, mayonnaise and walnut. These foods are a good source of protein during the intense snow season.
For those who want to improve their cardiovascular health, they can buy more red food such as beet, cranberry, strawberry, cherry, rose jam and rose tea.
Essential oil during intense snow season
It is suitable for use in spicy essential oils such as geranium, rose, sandalwood, rosewood, lemon grass, amber, ginger or cinnamon essential oil during the intense snow season, to heat the heart and to stimulate the body.
· "Big snow" must form blood and blood.
· Japanese winter health tips: imitating nature, body and soil
· Seven kinds of healthy vegetables
Editor in Chief: Li Qingfeng