- China is increasing trade surplus with the Editor-in-Chief of the official press of the United States: Foreign goods should not be discriminated against in the Chinese market Voice of America (VOA)
- For the first time in 75 years, the US has become a net oil exporter to Australian media: paper tiger-style achievements.
- The analyst's point of view: The rate of increase in imports and exports of China dropped in November.
- In November, China's import and export growth rate remained below expectations, while trade surplus in the month increased by 16.4%.
- US trade deficit has reached a new level in ten years, Trump is losing trade wars
- View the full story in Google News