If you were missing the cameras.
Today, an event for the brand's press and friends, Samsung has officially arrived in Chile on the arrival of the Galaxy A9 2018 and A7 2018.
The first is characterized by the other "only" 3, while the posterior has 4 cameras.
These are the specifications of the A9:
- screen: Super AMOLED 6.3 inch multi-touch (1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5: 9 and 392 ppi ratio)
- processor: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-Core (4 × 2.2 GHz and 4 × 1.8 GHz).
- RAM: 6GB.
- storage: 128 GB.
- Rear camera: Four 24 Megapixels (f / 1.7, 27mm), 8 MP (f / 2.4, 12 mm, ultra wide angle), 10MP (f / 2.4, 2x optical zoom, telephoto) and 5 MP (f / 2.2 , depth camera). Video 2160p / 30fps, 1080p / 60fps.
- Front camera: 24 MP (f / 2.0). Video 1080p / 30 fps.
- battery: 3,800 mAh battery, fast charging.
- system: Android 8.0 (Oreo).
- accessibility: Fingerprint sensor on the back, face recognition.
- connection: USB 2.0 connection, Type-C input. Bluetooth 5.0
Regarding the irons, we can see a terminal just below the premium terminals such as Note 9 and Galaxy S9.
The cameras consist of a 24-megapixel lens, 2X lossless zoom, a wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens that provides a Dynamic Focus lens to assist in vertical mode. All are supported by Artificial Intelligence.
A7 is a little smaller than the screen, 6 inches. 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, the battery has 3300 mAh and only three cameras … "only".
Both teams already exist in Samsung stores, retail outlets and operators. The prepaid price is CL0 349,990 for the A7, the CLP 529,990 for the A9.