Wednesday , December 2 2020

Black Friday discounts boost e-commerce in Latin America



Despite local e-commerce initiatives, Black Friday in the United States and the United States from the United States has expanded into America and has become one of the most important days of discounting in Latin America. The 2018 edition, which will start on Friday, November 23, foresees significant sales results in the region with a 105% to 225% increase in national turnover compared to normal Friday.

Black Friday discounts boost e-commerce in Latin America – EFE

The most important discount event of the year, according to the information published by Picodi.com, is attractive for 50% of the Colombians planning to shop during the day. In the same study, it was found that Colombians would spend an average of 556,000 Colombian pesos (about 185 dollars), mostly with payments made by credit cards.

The Ecuadorian market, Black Friday Global and consultant Eureknow, is one of the most active for Black Friday's weekend. The same sources have announced that Ecuadorian people will have a budget of more than $ 1000 for the purchase of 10%, while the remaining 90% will spend between $ 100 and $ 700 on the virtual platform.

The Peru consumer, unlike its neighbors, is a bit more demanding in terms of quality, so the price is just one of the variants. Even so, at least 53% of Peru's respondents will receive 53% of Picodi in Black Friday 2018, with only 1% of Chilean consumers. estimated to receive. The average spending of Peru is about 714 base (about $ 210), while Chile will pay between 155,000 and 197,000 Chilean peso (approximately $ 230 and $ 300).

In contrast, Mexican and Argentinean consumers do not even reach 50%. The Picodi study says 28% of Argentines will participate in Black Friday 2018, with Mexico's participation at 41%. It should be noted that Mexico celebrated the local version of Black Friday on 16-19 November. The e-commerce initiative "Good End" predicts that the turnover of its eighth edition will be around 97 million pesos (about $ 5 million).

Four days before the closure of "El Buen Fin", Mexican consumers have a spending of 4237 to 5545 pesos (about 200 and 270 dollars) for this Black Friday. Throughout the continent, the Argentines will spend between 6437 and 6770 pesos (about 170 and $ 190), e-commerce will continue its ongoing upward trend in Argentina and will not be affected by the decline in consumption. It has crossed the country since the beginning of the year.

The data obtained from Picodi also accounted for the majority of the intention of purchasing 68% of Argentina, 60.5% of Argentines, 58% of Colombians and 51% of Peru. the impulse and spontaneity; Unlike the Mexican consumer, 54% are analyzing what they will buy before.

According to statistics, consumers in Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile and Ecuador are accepting preferences by category, placing the fashion, electronics and cosmetics industries at the most demanded places during "Black Friday" discounts. In addition, most commonly used devices for online shopping in the region are basically smartphones, followed by desktop computers, laptops and, finally, fewer words, tablets.

The Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, opens the Christmas sales campaign symbolically and represents a great opportunity to save money from all over the world thanks to electronic commerce. However, it should be noted that the average indebtedness of the continent for such incidents is equivalent to 60% of the monthly salary of the recipients as reported by the credit card concessions in the region.

Copyright © 2018 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.


Source link