This is from the Edmonton Oilers: ip The Oilers recalled Cooper Marody of the Condors and actress Valentin Zykov by appointing Drake Drake in IR and appointing Patrick Russell. "
- 21-year-old Marody, this year's American Hockey League crushed with 14 points in 11 games. This is an excellent game score, especially for a rookie. Everybody doesn't like what they see in Marody in Edmonton, because I'm not a quick skater, but I'm climbing on the player. Since it is wise in the package, it can play at the NHL level. He doesn't turn too much. The game often doesn't die in the last attack.
- He said he is now waiting on the Oilers to break the line of Bob Stauffer, Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl. This makes sense by considering the team's lack of production in recent games. It will also be a great support to get a chance on the wing with McDavid or Draisaitl for a player like Marody or Zykov. Jujhar Khaira, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Jesse Puljujavi It's logical to leave with the powerful game they played against Louis, so we'll probably see the chances of Marody and / or Zykov with an upper center. However, the most I want to see is the line where Rattie, McDavid and RNH are reunited. This year, there were good games before Rattie's injury. Time to see if you can cook.
- Drake Caggiula had a number of strong games, where he slipped for miles and hit hard. When this happens, it becomes an effective NHL and does not line up. He was killed in a hand injury.
- According to Patrick Russell, Brad Malone and Joe Gambardella, a shut-off control line, are creating a strong AHL line. Edmonton Russell has shown he can keep up with it, so I hope that if the injuries continue to strike, we will see him.
- What I'd like to see for the last lines. What do you say about this?
RNH McDavid Rattie
Chiasson Draisaitl Marody
Khaira Spooner Puljujarvi
Lucic Brodziak Kassian
In the hockey cult
STAPLES: Talbot, St.
McCURDY: Oil's disregard for secondary scoring
REQUIREMENTS: Until the time of the Seattle expansion, young people will be transformed into Oilers.
McCURDY: Dallas & Loser Player Notes