(MENAFN – Newswire.com LLC) BOTHELL, Wash., November 13, 2018 (Newswire.com) – Do not miss the chance to attend the 2019 first-class meeting of the best laser surgeons and dentists in the American Laser Study Club (ALSC). 2nd Annual Symposium, March 29-31, 2019 in Arizona. Join us for more than 50 refreshing presentations on four tracks by more than 50 doctors, dentists, veterinarians and other experts. CE credits will be provided and practical training will be provided. Learn more at Alsc.club/symposium.
The symposium has four (4) areas of expertise and subject-oriented sessions:
Below are some of the scheduled presentations and presentations *:
- Rajeev Agarwal, MD, FAAP – "Speech of the City – Untied Tongue"
- Charles M. Cobb, DDS, MS, Ph.D. – "Current State of Laser Mediated Treatment of Periodontal Disease"
- Jack Dillenberg, DDS, MPH – "And You Think Dentistry About Tooth
- Dr. Robert A. Strauss DDS, MD, FACS – "Laser Surgery: Techniques and Science"
Laser Dentistry and Oral Surgery Session
- Manuel Castillo, DDS, Diplomat, American Pediatric Dentistry Board – "Lasers in Pediatric Dentistry: The Power of Light"
- Claudia Cotca, DDS, MPH – "Microscopic Laser Surgery in Clinical Protocols of the Sectomy with Assisted Aesthetic-Functional Periodontal Mapping"
- Patricia DeVilliers, DDS, MS, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist – "Oral Soft Tissue Biopsy: Indications, Techniques and Management."
- Elizabeth Fleming, DDS – "Laser Pointers: Active Tips for Your App"
- Kinga Grzech-Le ,niak, DDS, Ph.D. – "Microbiological Evaluation of Neodymium and Erbium Laser to Oral Pathogens"
- Martin A. Kaplan, DMD, DABLS – More than 15 years Journey from Diode to CO2
- Robert Levine, DDS – "How can the use of lasers support all dynamics of restorative dentistry? This includes support for virtual technologies." and "Using Laser in Academic Setting: We Teach Pre-Doctoral Students".
- Sheena Patel, DMD, MPH – "An Overview of Common Oral Lesions: Diagnosis and Management"
- Marc Shlossman, DDS, MS – "Non-Surgical Periodontal Results with Auxiliary Diode Laser"
- Ben Sutter, DMD – "Identification of Oral Cavity Spirocytes and Laser Eradication: Case Study or How to Use a Jedi-like Laser"
- Richard B. Winter, DDS, MAGD, DABOI / ID, DCOI, FAAID, DABLS – "Modified Minimal Crown Extension and other laser pearls for General Dentistry"
Veterinary Laser Surgery, Dentistry and Dermatology Session
- Lori Agulian, DVM – "Carbon Dioxide Surgical Laser for Cutaneous and Subcutaneous Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs: 19 cases (2004 to 2018)"
- Pedro Azevedo, DVM, MSc, Pst-Grd – "Comparison of Hemodynamic Response in General Anesthesia Between CO2 Screening of Patients Using Dogs as a Animal Model and Patients Applying with Skin Incision".
- Noel A. Berger, DVM, MS, Dip. ABLS – "Veterinary Oral Laser Surgery: Ahhh!"
- David S. Bradley, DVM, FASLMS – "Surgical Lasers in Veterinary Medicine"
- Miguel Carreira, Ph.D., MSc, DTO, Pst-Grd, DMD, DVM – "Comparison of the Effect of CO2-Laser and Scalpel Skin Segments in Surgical Wound Improvement" and "Comparative Study on Plasmid CRP Level Variation" CO2 Laser and Scalpel Blade In the dogs with incisions before and after surgery
- Lorraine A. Corriveau, DVM, DABVP (dog / cat) – "Use of CO2 laser in exotic animals" and "CO2 laser use in veterinary dentistry and oral surgery"
- David D. Duclos, DVM, DACVD – "Excision and Ablation of Various Dermatologic Lesions in Dog and Cat"
- Edward F. Gilsleider, DVM – "CO2 Laser Surgery in Small Exotic Animals"
- Jakub Kaczmarek, DVM – "How CO2 laser changes my approach to general and perineal surgery"
- Ziemowit Kudła, DVM – "Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS) – 7 years of experience using Aesculight CO2 laser, more than 460 patients were operated"
- William E. Schultz, DVM – & # 39; Laser Eyelid Surgical Procedures & # 39;
- Christopher J. Winkler, DVM, VMLSO, Dip. ABLS – "Veterinary CO2 Surgical Laser Box Presentations."
Laser Systectomy Session
- Diana Batoon, DMD – "Pediatric Airway and Sleep Disorder Respiration"
- James M. Bronson, DDS, FIAO – "Airway Development after Myofunctional Therapy, Lingual Frenectomy and Quantum ALF Therapy in OSA Patients"
- Sheila Busch, MSN, RN, OMT-C, FNP-C – "Care of T.O.T.S. In Wild Wild West"
- Michelle Emanuel, OTR / L, Occupational Therapist – "NO RESPONSE! How a complete release ends" and can be rendered functional and what should be done to prevent it. "
- Tara Erson, DMD – "Creating a Brothectomy Focused Dental Practice"
- Paula Fabbie, RDH, BS, COM – "Brakeectomies – Too Much, Too Small, Too Late"
- Martin A. Kaplan, DMD, DABLS – & My Baby
- Shelly F. Klein, MD, DABLS, COM – "Car Seat Competition Accepted"
- Lisa The Hague, RN, IBCLC, OMT – "Form Function and Physiology for TOTS Evaluation of Lifetime"
- Brynn L. Leroux, DDS – "Sentences and Challenges of Inclusion of TOT, Airway and Laser Procedures in Your Pediatric Tooth Practice"
- Lisa Paladino, MS, RN, CNM, IBCLC – "Team Approach to Oral Tissues (TOT) Connected to Breastfeeding Baby"
- Patricia Pine, RDH, COM – "Lasers Meet with Soft Tissue Locks (TOT)"
- German Ramirez-Yañez, DDS, Pedo. Cert., MDSC, Ph.D., FRCD – "Tongue-tie, sleep and respiratory disorders and dental malocclusions: where the points are connected?"
- Cara Riek, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, IBCLC, DABLS – "Brakeectomy Disseke: the study of pre- and post-anatomy laser and other evaluations."
- Justin Roche, MB ChB, MRCPCH, IBCLC – "A Team approach, how to optimize the reputation of your clinics in Tongue Tie for babies" and "Effect of frenectomy on bottle feeding with bottle / reflux"
- Matthew J. Rowe, DDS, MSD – "Making Breastfeeding Friends: A collaborative approach to diagnosis, treatment, and care after brakeectomy."
- James Thomas, DDS, MS – Sleepless in Seattle & # 39;
- Jesse R. Witkoff, DDS, Diplomat, American Pediatric Dentistry Board – String theory: The uncompromising theory of Frenuli & # 39;
- Karen M. Wuertz, DDS, ABCDSM, DABLS, FOM – "Talk: To explore the current terminology used in the expertise of speech restrictions and how these affect the perceptions and acceptance of multidisciplinary practitioners."
Photobiodmodulation, Laser Therapy and Cosmetic Laser Surgery Session
- Praveen Arany, BDS, MDS, MMSc, Ph.D. – "Photobiodmodulation Therapy: An Innovative, Non-Surgical Treatment with Large Therapeutic Effects for Human Health"
- David S. Bradley, DVM, FASLMS – "Laser Treatment Simplified: A Quick Look on What You Need to Know Really"
- Katalin Kovács, DVM, Ph.D. – Photodynamic Antibacterial Treatment in Pets (aPDT)
- Ron Rubin, DMD, Diplomat, American Heart Jaw Surgery Board – & # 39; for Successful Photobiomodulation Therapy Miniaturized & Time Machine An Operation to Evaluate and Maximize the Infrared Laser & # 39;
- Warren B. Seiler, III, MD, DABLS – "Cosmetic Laser Protocols and Regimes"
Dentistry AD credits will be provided through partnership with ADA CERP CDE providers.
Veterinary CE credits will be provided through the AAVSB Certified Continuing Education (RACE) program.
The American Laser Working Club (ALSC) supports science-based laser surgery, dentistry and safety training. ALSC fills the gap in current laser surgery and laser dentistry education (eg absorption, scattering, ablation, coagulation and hemostasis, soft and hard tissue ablation, laser safety, etc.) as well as physics, dentist, veterinary The physician and the practice staff assist in the efficient and safe application of laser energy in daily practice.
* The information, terms, conditions, schedule, schedule and list of the speakers in this communication are subject to change without notice. This is not the final list of presentations or presentations; This is just a preview.
Learn more at Alsc.club/symposium.