As a group of protestors confronted the police, at this Thursday's session, Buenos Aires Legislature founded UniCABA, which will replace the 29 state institution institutes in the City of Buenos Aires. up to the present
At the beginning of the day, a small group of protesters, identified by the MST flags, drew a fence and faced the local police who responded by throwing peppers. In addition, some opposition lawmakers backed the protest.
The legislature was completely fenced and all entrances were cut. There are too many police presence. with rebellious trucks and patrol vehicles.
Maximiliano Ferraro, Clarin, chair of the legislative assembly and Education Commission of Vamos Juntos, explained that this project pro is working to develop and develop training policies to prioritize teacher training V. One has two objective objectives, which aim at the objective objectives of the rights and obligations of both the Ministry of Education and the Teacher Training Institutes, as well as the establishment of an evaluation and statistical system. We want to create an evaluation culture. "
Meanwhile, Education Minister Buenos Aires, Soledad Acuña, criticized the protests: "Education community is something else, today teaching and learning in the classroom is a group that shouts out very loudly, but there is a huge majority that has agreed" was approved as Radio Miter.
Discussions last year: government led in November last year Horacio Rodríguez Larreta In presenting the project, he revealed both the state and private professors and the implication that he would incite the rejection and resistance of the Church (responsible for 20 institutes).
After negative reactions, the Government changed the initiative and this year sent a second version of the project to the Legislative Assembly. However, it is also rejected by students and teachers.
Discussions between protesters and City police. (Luciano Thieberger)
Keys to the project
– A new teacher education university was createdUniCABA, which will co-exist with existing teacher training institutes or teachers. Therefore, those who wish to study for teachers can choose between this public university and higher education, public and private sector.
– New UniCABA will be held in 2019. In the first months of next year, the normalizing rector and driver team will be appointed, detailing the institutional project and following the habilitation procedures. The first registrations will begin in the second term of 2019 and the first students would start working in 2020.
– A process teacher assessment. The first evaluation organization – with the participation of lecturers – will be to define the mission, indicators, indicators, standards and measurements. This agency will be led by the current director of the National Evaluation Institute of Education of Uruguay, Mariano Palamidessi.
– Private institutions shall not be obliged to use the administrative computer system, which also constitutes the project to be adapted for 29 state teachers. This digital platform will allow authorities to know the number of students and teachers teachers have. Private teachers can continue to use their system as long as they send the necessary data to the authorities: this information is important because the records are linked to subsidies.
Events in front of the legislature. (Luciano Thieberger)
– Opposition MPs are questioning the project. They argue that they resort to the arguments of hierarchy and modernization, but in reality they want to slowly destroy the state teachers and fend them off with the creation of a university. For the experts referred to by Clarín, this project is better than the first draft presented last year, but the lack of disagreement and dialogue suggests that the opportunity to create an initiative with a greater consensus has been eliminated.
The opposition has not made a decision to deal with its own initiative
On the other hand, lBuenos Aires Legislative os opponent blocks they failed to collect quizzes A special session is required to handle a series of training records.
Something that emerged after 10.30 was expected to emerge after the first Vice President Francisco Quintana, where the special session called at 10am would not evolve due to the relative deprivation. raised with accounting of only 25 deputies 31 chapters required to keep sessions.
Agustin Forchieri, head of the ruling bloc, sent a note saying "Vamos Juntos" will be added to the meeting, indicating that any possibility was brought to the meeting.