Committee on Social Networks
For decades, models of boxer engines R, RS and GS Adventure between BMW Motorrad They have been a trademark of adventure bikes worldwide. For over 25 years, BMW Motorrad has used the BMW ShiftCam 4 valve technology, combined with electronic fuel injection and closed-circuit catalytic converter technology to ensure the highest possible power and torque distribution.
With a new, more advanced boxer engine, new BMW R 1250 R, BMW R 1250 RS and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Not only did it achieve a new level of power and torque, it was also possible to significantly optimize the treatment and smoothness of the work, especially in the low speed range of the engine.
In addition, the new engine offers improved emissions and fuel consumption levels as well as a particularly unique and characteristic BMW sound. For this purpose, technology BMW ShiftCam It was used for the first time in the series production of BMW Motorrad engines: this allows valve timing and valve stroke change on the suction side. In addition, the intake camshafts are designed for the asynchronous opening of the two inlet valves, resulting in a better return of the new and incoming mixture and therefore a more effective combustion. Other technical changes to the engine now relate to the drive of the camshaft. Gear chain (formerly a roller chain)an optimized oil supply, double jet injection valves and a new exhaust system.
These new models have two driving modes. ASC and Hill Start Control sequence. The automatic stability control (ASC) series provides a high level of safety when driving. Hill Start Control is a standard feature in all three models and provides a comfortable start on the tracks.
For their part, Driving Modes "Pro" now available with additional driving mode as an option "Dynamic" and "Dynamic Pro" (Adjustable) DTCand driving modes in the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure "Enduro" and "Enduro Pro" (Adjustable).
In order, ABS Pro Even in an inclined position, it offers even more safety when braking. New function Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)It provides additional safety when braking in difficult situations by preventing accidental movement of the accelerator. By interfering with the engine control, the torque is reduced during braking to take full advantage of the rear wheel braking power. This keeps the bike stationary and shortens the braking distance.
New BMW R 1250 RS and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Now we have a LED headlight as standard. In addition, the daytime running light LED The BMW R 1250 RS and the BMW R 1250 GS are available as an optional accessory for the BMW R 1250 R with halogen headlights as well as the adventure.
Three new models have a system "Connection" standard, including a 6.5-inch TFT color display, operated from a multi-multi controller, allowing the driver to quickly and intuitively access the connectivity and vehicle functions. These bicycles also have a smart emergency call as a factory option (only for certain markets).
As optional equipment BMW Motorrad Dynamic ESA "New Generation". With this system, damping is automatically adapted to the situation according to the driving situation and maneuvers, and there is also automatic balancing in all load situations.
Accessories and customization
BMW Motorrad Spezial It offers high quality customization options as optional factory equipment on the highest quality elements in many manual machining, paying attention to every detail. packages Option 719 Classic and HP Available for new models.
The new BMW R 1250 R and BMW R 1250 RS can also be equipped with Classic or Sport wheels as well as special paint and Option 719 seats.
The highlights of the new BMW R 1250 R, BMW R 1250 RS and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure:
- New boxer engine with BMW ShiftCam technology with more power, fuel consumption and optimized emission levels; more smooth operation.
- Higher power and torque: 136 hp at 7,750 rpm and 143 Nm (previously 125 hp) / 125 Nm at 6,250 rpm.
- Cilindrada rose to 1,254 cc (previously: 1,170 cc).
- Asynchronous opening of inlet valves for more efficient combustion.
- The camshaft now moves from a gear chain (before the roller chain)
- Optimization of oil source and cooling of piston base.
- Tap the sensor system to optimize the journey.
- The use of dual-jet injection valves for the latest generation of BMS-O engine control and more efficient combustion.
- New exhaust system for optimum performance.
- Two driving modes, ASC and Hill Start Control series.
- Drive modes Pro can be used as optional equipment from the factory with additional driving modes, dynamic traction control (DTC), ABS Pro, Peak Start Control Pro and Dynamic Brake Assistant (DBC).
- Dynamic ESA electronic suspension with full automatic load-balancing "New Generation".
- R 1250 GS Adventure standard (except HP Style) and also a wide range of factory seat height adjustment options.
- New optional sports handlebars for the BMW R 1250 R for a more dynamic driving position.
- BMW R 1250 RS (completely new design) and LED headlamp as standard for BMW R 1250 GS Adventure; LED daytime running light for all models as optional factory equipment.
- Connection: Multi-function instrument panel with 6.5-inch full-color TFT display.
- Smart emergency call as factory option in certain markets.
- BMW Motorrad Spezial: customization features as optional factory equipment.
- A wide range of optional equipment and original BMW Motorrad accessories.
- New front wing and pool cover (BMW R 1250 R and BMW R 1250 RS).
- The new BMW R 1250 GS Adventure features a new granular design, such as the black granular coating of the storage compartment with the relief GS logo, the end for the suction pipe, the electrodeposition radiator coating, the tank support and the protection bars. engine adapted to the design of the frame.
Committee on Social Networks