Friday , October 22 2021

Huawei: The Chinese giant that has already left Apple behind and now goes to Samsung – 07/12/2018



[ad_1]

Huawei was not born almost anywhere. 1987 and Ren Zhengfeien. just $ 5,600 After 30 years he founded a company in the fishing town of Shenzhen. One of the giants of the world phone.

Today, Huawei is a major network provider but also One of the leading manufacturers of smartphones. Recently, just behind Apple, the world market share managed to turn off the second-order American Apple.

Parts of the global smartphone market, manufacturer./ AFP

Parts of the global smartphone market, manufacturer./ AFP

The full name of Huawei is "Huawei Jíshu G ;ngs &". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "glorious success" or "magnificent movement".

In the beginning I was licensed as a telecommunication operator. Today he is communicating with one third of the world's population. The first thing that Zhengfeien did was to launch a mobile phone model. It hasn't stopped since. A mobile phone behind each other, with revolutionary technological innovations at all times.

Huawei Mate 10 Pro was named 2017's best mobile phone by Forbes magazine (AP).

Huawei Mate 10 Pro was named 2017's best mobile phone by Forbes magazine (AP).

Initially occupied the markets small rural areas and lost towns. But the Chinese government saw that the company's momentum could be irresistible, and company supported various areas. A service contract was signed for the construction and development of national infrastructures. The trampoline that needs to get up.

As it is known, it started to close the water contracts with companies. IBM, Vodafone, Telefonica, T-Mobile, Orange and British Telecom (the latter left him).

Today, Huawei is the world's third largest smartphone manufacturerwith three business groups: Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise More than $ 100 billion.

Huawei is the fourth global company and the first Chinese company to invest in research and development (REUTERS) in the top 50.

Huawei is the fourth global company and the first Chinese company to invest in research and development (REUTERS) in the top 50.

Huawei is the world's fourth largest company and the only Chinese company with the top 50 investment and research companies in the world. This is the key to the brand: to constantly work on innovations.

In a country like China, he was set to record: It was the first company in the country to sell more than 100 million mobile phones in a year.

But the essence of Huawei is how it is created internally. CEO is changing every six months Demonstrate that the company's success is based on collective leadership. And it is clear that your employees. Founding Ren Zhenfei, only 1.4% of the shares (only with this package already The richest person in the Republic of China is 150 people.) and the remaining 98.6% 80,000 employees

The full name of Huawei is

The full name of Huawei is "Huáwei Jíshu G ;ngs &". The word hareket huawei (in Chinese has romantic meanings: inin glorious achievement h or u glorious movement Çince (REUTERS).

And the results are in sight: Huawei Mate 10 Pro was named the best mobile phone of 2017. by magazine Forbes. With a heart that makes it different: the company's Kirin 970 processor, The first chip with artificial intelligence. What does it mean? The mobile phone learns what we are doing and adapts the mode of operation, allowing the battery to be consumed more efficiently.

According to T & # 39;I'm Economist, Huawei The most important company in the world of telecommunications and external consultants Interbrand or Millward Brown Optimor this One of the most valuable brands in the world.

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the telecommunications world (AP).

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the telecommunications world (AP).

Huawei in Argentina in 2003 First investment of $ 20 million and 200 jobs. From then on market participation was crescendo.

And the Chinese company always looks forward. For them 4G have already passed and Works with 5G connection. We're always trying to be one step ahead of the others.

[ad_2]
Source link