– When Pablo Pérez was playing, Boca had more of a ball. Today, the river looks more like a candidate who is against the ball and you. How do you imagine the game with River, as it is today?
-This depends on how the game is presented, the spaces that appear, because there are times when we observe that even though every time a person tends not to be ball, the probability of a person being vertical may cause more damage. opponent. So it is important to know how to play.
-Boca says Boca wants to play in the Monumental because the river can feel the pressure to play before the audience and you can give it to the Olympics there, but others say it is better not to play as a visitor to Boca. There's a strong force in front of the public. What is the truth?
First and foremost, I don't think of pressure. We must have played in the River court for the good of Argentina football. This should be clarified, because we should not let the rest of the world see things as they are, and a Copa Libertadores final is played in Spain. And then, Monumentally, it is true that people will put pressure on us, with a result that has so many chances to get closer to our goal, but we will never know.
– Many people came to study yesterday and there are many Boca fans who spend a lot of money and time traveling to Spain and leave everything behind. Are they in between?
– Oh, sure. And therefore, we will leave everything for them in Spain or those in Argentina or anywhere else in the world.
– Is there anything you think could be applied to this game with the experience it has been playing for years at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium?
-Yes, score a goal in the opponent's goal. No … as far as I know, nothing special. What we need to do is attack.
– There will be a lot of public in Madrid. You see a lot of people playing with a white T-shirt.
-Yeah, it's weird, it's gonna be weird. A Copa Libertadores final in Europe will be very rare. It's not what we think or want, but we have to face it. I've had great things in Real Madrid for five years and I have good memories.
– Have you contacted former Real Madrid teammates?
– Yeah, I talked a little. They called me to talk about it. And here they were surprised.
-Darío Benedetto said that the team could not focus on football and it could only be obtained from there until eight days after the date of the match for Independiente, that is, for the second final in Monumental. Was that too difficult?
– Yes, it was very difficult because it was very difficult to mentalize after what happened, it was embarrassing, but we had to adapt, we should literally enter the final and we need to work and prepare for a few more days. There is also a change in climate because there is winter but we have to face everything that comes until the final day.