"New" Cordoba Street today will be available for transit at the intersection Juan B. JustoAfter 33 days in Palermo's Buenos Aires neighborhood, where the historic Puente de la Reconquista was destroyed and the San Martín viaduct was progressing.
The road will lighten an area overflowing with cars in spite of the efforts of the re-positioned agents to arrange transit in office districts and in a district that has undergone a large daytime rush during the night. bars and restaurants.
City Government President Horacio Rodríguez Larreta will formally reopen Córdoba on Friday. Transport Secretary Juan José Méndez will accompany you.
Infobae drone's video: how the Córdoba and Juan B junction look like this.
Juan B. Justo will continue to be closed to traffic until the end of the total dismantling of the bridge in March 2019. Until then, light traffic and the deviations of the collectives circulating by BRT will continue.
The work of the San Martín railway viaduct includes the transformation of 11 levels (Cordoba Street, Corrientes Avenue, Newbery Street, Trelles / Warnes, Honduras, Gorriti, JA Cabrera, Niceto Vega, Loyola, Ramírez de Velasco and Girardot). crosses "Elevation of noise eliminates interference and improves road safety conditions, waiting areas, pedestrian areas and traffic flows."I guarantee the authorities of the region.
Bus routes routes
– For hunting outage. Córdoba, bus lines 140 (Correo Central / Bolougne), 151 (Puente Saavedra / Constitución) and 168 (Puente Saavedra / Constitución). Today, on Friday, November 23, hunt the usual routes. Córdoba.
– With the Avda deduction. Providing alternative service and supplement to Juan B. Justo, 166 line (Palermo / Libertad) and FF.CC. San Martín, preserve the following path:
* South: av. Juan B. Justo, Jose A. Cabrera, Fitz Roy, Castillo, av. Juan B. Fair.
* North: av. Juan B. Justo, Godoy Cruz, Jose A. Cabrera, av. Juan B. Fair.
Change of direction and opening of streets
The streets of Villarroel and Aguirre were opened in the northwest direction (they will remain active for the time being). In addition, Juan B. Justo for hunting cuts has already made changes to the streets of Castillo and Cabrera, which at the same time enabled the passage at the Castle level.
* The fortress between Humboldt and the hunt. Juan B. Justo will be the only one in the southeast direction (towards Av Juan B. Justo).
* Cabrera between Godoy Cruz and hunt. Juan B. Justo will be a unique hand in the northwest direction (towards Av Juan B. Justo).
No parking for both hands:
– Godoy Cruz Av. Juan B. Justo and Honduras
– Honduras between Godoy Cruz and hunt. Juan B. Fair.
Cabrera between Godoy Cruz and Fitz Roy.
– Fitz Roy between Cabrera and Loyola.
– The fortress between Fitz Roy and the hunt. Juan B. Fair.
– Loyola between Fitz Roy and the hunt. Juan B. Fair.