Saturday , October 23 2021

A Seattle woman dies using tap water to wash herself



[ad_1]


Seattle – A woman living in Seattle, after having an unusual infection with the brain in the brain, after washing her nostrils with tap water, as the doctors said.

The 69-year-old woman died in February after a brain surgery at the Swedish Medical Center. His doctor told the Seattle Times that "there were amoebas everywhere, they were eating your brains."

According to a study published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, doctors believe that the woman is infected when he uses tap water to wash his nostrils.

Experts recommend using only distilled or sterilized water to sterilize the nasal cavities. Tap water can contain microscopic organisms that can be drunk but live in nostrils.

Such infections are extremely rare. In the United States, there were only three cases between 2008 and 2017.

[ad_2]
Source link