Diablo IV's first character has been outed, but it's not a class. Lilith, the daughter of Hatred, will return for Diablo IV.
A new Diablo artbook is spoiling some Diablo IV Blizzcon 2019 reveal. Evil Mephisto (aka the Lord of Hatred, aka the good MF running boss), will be a demonic boss in the new game .
Lilith will appear in Diablo IV, just some concept art. We also don't know what kind of new classes will be included in the old classes like Amazon, Druid, or Paladin are returning to Diablo IV. I'm also interested in knowing which Prime Evils will make an appearance, but discussing this in length would of course spoil Diablo III.
The last time we saw Lilith was Diablo II: Lord of Destruction as one of the uber mini-bosses. Paladin Torch.
Blizzcon 2019 goes live on November 1 at 12:30 pm EST, so expect to see Diablo IV revealed at the event.
What we know about Diablo IV so far:
- It'll have grim, dark horror themes and settings, no cartoonish visuals
- Reveal set for Blizzcon 2019
- Traditional isometric action RPG
- Wants to be a "modern Diablo II"
- Real Money Auction House
- Likely coming to PC first
- Eventual cross-play with consoles and PC
- It's been in development for years, first jobs popped up in 2016
- Diablo IV has been rebooted once, originally started off as a third-person action game
- Blizzard is very enthusiastic about it